What we collect
- What information do we collect
Personal data will be collected only for lawful and relevant purposes and all practicable steps will be taken to ensure that personal data held by our company is accurate. Our company will take all practicable steps to ensure security of the personal data and to avoid unauthorized or accidental access, erasure or other use.
- The types of personal data we collect may include:
- Your personal information and contact information such as your name, telephone number, fax number, email address.
- IP address, real-time geographic location data, browser settings, browsing records and other Internet log on information of your computer or mobile device.
For the exhaustive lists of cookies we collect see the List of cookies we collect section.
What we do with the information we gather
We may use your personal data for the following purpose(s):
- Communicating with you or providing you with related services;
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information, which we think you may find interesting using the email address, which you have provided, and with your consent.
- Handling and responding to your inquiries, suggestions or complaints;
- Conducting customer surveys;
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests. Performing data analysis to help us better understand your needs for improving our products and services.
- Customizing our website and its contents in order to help us create content and navigation that is most relevant and user friendly to users.
- Complying with any applicable legal, governmental or regulatory requirements; and
- Any other purposes directly related to any of the above purposes.
We also may use the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties, which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
We primarily collect the Information directly by requesting that you complete forms and/or questionnaires. We may also gather the personal data through the use of “cookies”. A cookie is a small file, which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive.
Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyzes web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Should you wish to disable those cookies you may do so by changing the settings on your browser. However, doing so may cause some of the Company’s webpages to display incorrectly or not at all.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. And we have tried to ensure this is complete and up to date, but if you think there is any discrepancy or problem, please let us know.
Security/ data protection
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
To protect your personal data while you are using our website, we use sophisticated encryption technology and secure servers to keep your personal data safe. All your ordering information is protected during transmission by using the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), which encrypts the information that you input so that it cannot be read in transit. Other security measures include restricting access to personal data to employees who have a need to use the data and who have been trained to handle such data properly and observe confidentiality. No unauthorized access will be allowed.
Links to other websites/third parties websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide whilst visiting such sites and this privacy statement does not govern such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You have the right to request access to, and the correction of, your personal data held by us about you. If you wish to access or correct your personal data, if you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact our team members as set out below under “Contact Us”. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
In order to protect your Personal Information, we will verify your identity before handling your request and a reasonable administrative fee may be charged for complying with such request.
Other information/ Contact us
If you wish to enquire further about our privacy policies, please use one of the following methods to contact our team members:
- Contact number: (03) 9190 8966
- Email address: email@example.com
- Mailing address：21/ 134 Springvale Road, Springvale, VIC 3171
- Office hour: Mon-Fri: 9:00am to 6:00pm, Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
Greenbox Technologies reserve the right to add or remove service from its Sites and to modify its service from time to time without notification. You are advised to check for the latest version on a regular basis.